[windows2000] Re: OT -Web Browsing

  • From: "Steve Rance" <Steve.Rance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 14:19:08 +0100

Paul,

I had a similar problem after installing a packaged Microsoft Access
application on Windows 98 PCs.  I found that restoring the OLEAUT32.DLL file
from the Microsoft Office 2000 CD solved the problem.

Has ANY new applications or updates been installed on these PC's around the
time you started to see this problem?

Steve