[windows2000] Re: OT? Trojan Horses

  • From: "Chris Berry" <compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 15:24:35 -0800

>From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Unless one has time to kill, you have to deal with the learning curve
>because Linux isn't exactly the most user friendly OS to install.

I run both here, and I have to say that installing Mandrake 8.2 is actually
easier than win2kpro, although win2k is my favorite OS at the moment, I
don't like the direction they're going with XP and Longhorn so I'll probably
be moving towards the other side of the street with Linux.

Chris Berry
compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx
Systems Administrator
JM Associates

"Horoscope, Zodiac, Astrology, I reject these outmoded theologies.  If I
must be identified by a symbol, then I choose the caffeine molecule, for it
is ever within me."