[windows2000] Re: OT: Tip to get ink off of Flat panel monito r or equipment

  • From: Jennifer Hooper <jennifer.hooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 08:17:12 -0700

I found that they will ALSO take off paint on recently painted walls.  We
scuffed the wall of my new condo upon trying to put a 32" TV on top of my
gun safe... So I wet it and tried to get the scuff off.  Took the paint off
too!! :O  Aw well.. Gotta get some touch up paint anyways where the movers
scratched a door frame.  But they do work *really* well for grimy counters
and floors too.  :)

Jen