[windows2000] Re: OT - Study Texts for MCSA/MCSE

  • From: "Andrew Shriner" <ashriner@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 09:35:05 -0500

I've used some braindumps in the past, but only after I'm confidant that
I already know the material. Every instructor I've ever had, in every
course I've taken, and every independent advisor I've talked to about
it, including MCTs, suggest using braindumps.

I don't see what the harm in using them is... with the ones I used at
least, they aren't the exact same questions that are on the
certification test.

Andrew

>>> jeff.malczewski@xxxxxxxxx 11/24/04 09:17AM >>>
Yes, I am in the US.  And your teacher TOLD you to use BrainDumps?
Was your teacher an MCT?  He won't be for long if someone makes MS
aware of that little "recommendation"....