[windows2000] OT: Server Administrator Supervisor position on Tropical Island

  • From: "Steve Snyder" <kwajalein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 13:34:23 +1200

Permission for OT post granted by JK (thanks Jim).

Our Network Operations Manager (my peer - not me) is looking for a
supervisor for his Server Administrators group (Windows servers - another
group handles the *ix stuff).

More details here ==>
http://www.krsjv.com/job_ops_list_IT.html#srvradminsuper - If you are
interested go ahead and send your resume in through the link there.

You can send questions  to the manager via e-mail ==>
mike.cheatham@xxxxxxxxxxx

The position is located on the Kwajalein Atoll in the Republic of the
Marshall Islands. Pay rate is DOE. You must be able to obtain a DOD Secret
clearance in order to be eligible for this position.

This position is ACCOMPANIED meaning you can bring your family and maybe a
pet.

Our remote-site work location includes benefits such as:

U.S. Federal tax-free income;
401K with employer matching funds;
Free housing and utilities;
Meals provided for unaccompanied personnel;
Medical and Dental Insurance;
Paid vacation and travel;
No vehicle expenses;
Water sports including scuba diving, boating, fishing, sailing, and
windsurfing;
Year-round summertime weather;
World travel opportunities.

Some Kwajalein Atoll Internet sites that provide additional information
about our jobsite:

< http://www.krsjv.com/ >            Kwajalein Range Services website
< http://www.smdc.army.mil/RTS.html >       Reagan Test Site Home page
<http://www.travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis/cis_964.html >   Travel
guidance
< http://www.smdc.army.mil/KWAJ/Hourglass/Hourglass.html >  Kwajalein
Hourglass (local newspaper)
< http://www.angelfire.com/hi2/kwa/index.html >     Kwajalein Combined
Control Facility
< http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/91366.html >       Kwajalein
weather
< http://www.kwajaleinscubaclub.com >  Kwajalein Scuba Club
<  http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Geyser/6356/altairpics/altair.html>
Altair pictures
< http://www.cruisinaltitude.com/airports/kwa.htm >    picturess from the
airplane
< http://www.fas.org/spp/military/facility/kwaj.htm >       Kwajalein
pictures< http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/bgn/26551.htm >     Background
information on Marshall Islands from the U.S. Department of State