[windows2000] Re: OT: Printer warning

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 20:42:13 -0400

This is why we stopped buying HP products.  We have started buying Okidata
products and have had zero driver problems (even on terminal servers) and their
toner is cheaper than even refilled HP toner.

We have been replacing the 1200 with the B4200 and the 4000 series with the
B6100.  Their color printers rock too.

Greg