[windows2000] Re: OT - Outlook Receiving Duplicate Messages

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 07:13:12 -0700 (PDT)

I have also seen this when a user has a bum rule set. Check the rules on the
users account.

cruggeri1@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
    Is the send/receive process completing?
   We had a similar situation happen awhile back when a user had a very large
message that outlook hung while attempting to receive. Eventually we connected
via OWA and removed the message.

On Tue Aug 22 19:34 , 'Ron Leach' <rleach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> sent:

  Has anyone had this happen pretty much just out of the blue? One user keeps
getting the same set of messages on every send/receive. Using OL 2003.
This just happened, no changes to her profile and no other user is
complaining of the issue.

I have looked up some articles with no luck.

Thanks.

New Site from The Kenzig Group!
Windows Vista Links, list options
and info are available at: