[windows2000] Re: OT: Outlook 2000

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 18:03:56 -0700

Gimme a few minutes to see what else I can come up with.....

Here's a couple more for ya!

http://www.enetbot.com/kb_m0025.htm

http://www.modemhelp.net/vblite/showthread.php3?threadid=693

http://www.royklinge.de/tipps/outlook_error.php3 (kind of mixed english and
I THINK German)

http://www.mrtweaks.com/oeerrors.htm (I know this is OE again, but I think
both share some of the same error messages.)

http://www.beswick.karoo.net/tech/kbase/e-mail/oe_errcodes.htm (another
error page that is for OL/OE

The bottom line is that this is a timeout type error code, seems to be more
prevalent with OE, but it could still be applicable to Outlook! <shrug>

By the way, don't be jealous of me, I would rather be home (Cleveland) than
here! :-O  My kids are here, so I am too!  (As it so happens that I'm
listening to O-H-I-O by The Ohip Players! :-) )
---
It's lights OUT for you viruses!