[windows2000] Re: OT: Outlook 2000

  • From: "Art Bain" <artbain2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 19:49:48 -0400

Charles,

That's a no go. That file is for Outlook Express. Based on that file's
location, my guess is that a similar file for Outlook is the outlook.pst
file. I have renamed that one with no luck.

I just tried a different NIC with no luck.
I deleted and added the account in Outlook with no luck.

I'm lost.

Art,
(Can't see the forest or the trees.)