[windows2000] Re: OT: New HR Software...

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 11:15:18 -0400

ADP http://www.adp.com/  The also has an ASP solution that you don't have to
set up any software (other than Java)
JK

-----Original Message-----
From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Steve Rance
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2003 9:50 AM
To: Windows2000 Mailing List (E-mail); Thin @ Freelists (E-mail)
Subject: [windows2000] OT: New HR Software...

Hi all,

I have been asked to investigate purchasing HR software for the company
based in the UK (we use Excel at the moment!).  Cost, as always, is of
course a consideration.

The only experience I have of HR software is Peoplesoft at my last company,
and know that this will be unsuitable for the size and structure of this
company.

The company size is around 80 people in the UK, so looking for a
small-business solution.  I would like it to have a SQL back-end if
possible, and it must work over Citrix as our HR Director is based in OZ and
must have access to this HR system.

Can anyone here recommend any small-business HR software, or give me some
pointers to questions I should be asking would-be suppliers.

Thanks,

        Steve