[windows2000] Re: OT: My latest blog posting which I made a point to send to Ballmer and friends via email.

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.ms" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 10:11:44 -0400

OH Yes IT IS third party software's problem.  I state that it isn't
Microsofts problem.  But it IS Microsoft's problem because I can't use the
OS if 3rd part programs don't work with it.  My point of the article is to
encourage Microsoft to ENGAGE as I said vendors and help them get their
products to work on Vista.  It is going to get any better with Windows 7
because the base code is really just Vista.  They need to start now.

Jim Kenzig
Blog: http://www.techblink.com