[windows2000] Re: OT - Monitor Interference

  • From: "Mike Miller" <mikemiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 09:37:42 -0700

Thanks! That worked.

For some reason, when I set the 21" 1600x1200 display to 85 Hz, it gets
even weirder interference when there is motion on either screen.

I set them both to 75 Hz and everything is working fine.

(These are both plugged into a ATI Radeon VE 7000 32mb, btw)

Mike

From: Mike Miller

I setup a 19" and a 21" KDS monitor on my computer as a dual-desktop
configuration. The problem is when the two monitors are sitting next to
each other, the 21" screen 'pulsates' (you can see the brightness very
faintly flickering). I