[windows2000] OT: Jim status

  • From: "Jim Kenzig ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: THIN <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 05:03:38 -0400

Hix All,
If anyone is wondering where I have been the last few weeks I'll tell you. I
have been in the hospital with pancreatitis. Now it appears that they have
found a cyst at the top of my pancreas and I may need surgery. Not good.  So
you may not see me posting on the list for a few weeks.  == I'll try to keep
you all updated. I have a laptop here but they are keeping me hopped up on
demeral so I don't get on too often.
I am at the Cleveland Clinic so I couldn't be in a better place for care at
least. I have a ton of info to send out and catch up on to you guys. Will do
it as I feel up to it.

Take Care.

Jim Kenzig
Microsoft MVP - Terminal Services