[windows2000] OT: Janitor

  • From: "Berger, Gunnar" <GBerger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "HELP (E-mail)" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 10:08:29 -0500

Does anyone else here work in a secure room?  I'm the only person allowed to
come into the server room (well that is the policy anyway) so it tends to get
pretty dirty.  I was just thinking as I was vacuuming for the first time this
year, I'm probably the highest paid janitor in America.  :-)

Gunnar