[windows2000] Re: OT: I've Had it with Outlook

  • From: Errol & Estelle Sapir <errol@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 10:00:49 +0200

Should I, Shouldn't I
Get into this discussion???????
I can't resist.
Microsoft has two factors that are commendable IMHO.
1. Amazing marketing capabilities. They know how to sell, period. They undercut, destroy or buy out the opposition -all legit I guess in the business world.
2. They invested heavily in translating (almost ) ALL their products to foreign languages which gives them THE edge in countries such as mine.

BUT
from my point of view as a user (and buyer) there are better, cheaper programs and OS's out there. Had I been in a only English environment I would long ago been using Linux. As Open Office is making great strides in Hebrew, I am experimenting with a microsoft free computer, more and more.
Errol

Twigg, Craig wrote:

"Microsoft
is a rare company that not only has excellent marketing and excellent
business leaders, but they also have excellent developers.  I've seen"

i take it you have a superior knowledge of marketing and business, in depth knowledge of M$ and all other computer companies thus giving you the ability to comment in such a way. mmmm

I'm doing something wrong? So are the rest of the world then.

I'm sorry, did you say Novell?  BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA
HAHA HA HA AH HA HA AH AHA H AHA HA HA HAHA A HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!

save the laughter for Starsky and Hutch. You've not been following Novell's recent aquisition of Suse Linux? Linux based Novell servers aswell? Active Directory is far inferior to Novells NDS and everybody knows it!

and you investigate fraud aswell?

seems like your in the wrong business mate.

"> I do more or less the same stuff with my work w2k laptop, it

needs to be rebooted alot more.
go figure.

You're doing something wrong"

YEAH using M$ OS

our UNIX boxes at work run for 7months+

our Windows boxes need regular attention.
go figure.

You're doing something wrong. YEAH using M$ OS

you do type fast though!

******************************************************** This Weeks Sponsor StressedPuppy.com Games Feeling stressed out? Check out our games to relieve your stress. http://www.StressedPuppy.com ******************************************************** To Unsubscribe, set digest or vacation mode or view archives use the below link.