[windows2000] Re: OT: I've Had it with Outlook

  • From: Jennifer Hooper <jennifer.hooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 08:27:31 -0800

No problem!  We only heard about it yesterday, and it was made mandatory for
all of us to attend, including the *nix proponets! :D  I think it will be a
really sweet class, and a perfect add on for what we are trying to
accomplish.  You can only put in SO much security to an application....it is
useless if people don't know how to use or implement it.

Jen