[windows2000] Re: OT: IT-budgeting and PHBs - Long (Was: Can't DC s be ghosted??)

  • From: Daniel Ensor <densor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 15:01:13 -0000

I was going to mention that, Angus how can Sorin make them realise they need
AC? if the dept's the way you say it sounds like their dragging their feet
in the history of the dept. Maybe you could go on holiday and leave a
fan-heater on full heat in the server room for two weeks that way you're not
there when the S^^t hits the fan?

Happy New Year all

Daniel