[windows2000] Re: OT: Help! :-O

  • From: "Dan Manell" <dan.manell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 10:48:06 +0200

Just a shot in the dark. But have you tried another monitor?
Since you seem to have swapped out every other part.

In similar cases like this my mind starts to consider repainting the case or even a midnight sacrifice of a rooster. ;-)

/Dan M

----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <daphatbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>