[windows2000] OT: Cheap web host?

  • From: "Mark Mucher" <mmucher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 08:50:43 -0400

I know this is asking a lot, but can someone recommend a good, cheap web
host for minimal e-mail hosting and a few small web pages?

I've had netbunch.com and its predecessors for many years and I was
grandfathered in for $20 per year for unlimited e-mail accounts and 1.5 gig
e-mail space, plus web space and cpanel.

I also have some small businesses on similar plans (at about twice the
price) there too.

Yesterday they told me they had all(?) 16 servers wiped clean and they are
working with the FBI to find the culprit!

That's about it - a real person on a phone for emergencies would be a big
plus.

Thanks in advance,

Mark