[windows2000] Re: Newer RDP client

  • From: "Jim Kenzig ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 21:49:19 -0500

And Tim have a gander at the MS Terminal Services Team blog for some great
stuff on it...

Vista new RDP Client

http://blogs.msdn.com/ts/archive/2007/01/22/vista-remote-desktop-connection-authentication-faq.aspx

And here is more for the XP version of the TS client
http://blogs.msdn.com/ts/archive/2006/11/29/remote-desktop-connection-terminal-services-client-6-0-for-windows-xp-and-windows-server-2003-english-only-released.aspx

Jim

On 2/15/07, Timothy R. Mangan <tmangan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Well look at that!  Thanks.