[windows2000] Re: NTDETECT Fails

  • From: "Jensen, Douglas" <douglas.jensen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 10:35:25 -0500

Are the drives formatted NTFS?

Doug

-----Original Message-----
From: Jennifer Hooper [mailto:jennifer.hooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2004 10:22 AM
To: 'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [windows2000] Re: NTDETECT Fails

Thanks for all the help guys... I haven't been able to boot it to any kind
of CD (think the CD drive might be bad too).... And I can't access the
partitions even though I can see them when I boot to a Win98 Boot disk.  I
think we might actually have to order new drives or something.  I haven't
had a chance to try the screwdriver trick yet... But I will.

Jen