[windows2000] Re: .NET RC2

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 19:07:22 -0800

I'm using IE 6.x.  I tried the passport thingie, and it seems like I forgot
my password, so I ad to reset it. I kinda knew I was in there because this
time when I went to the site, it looked different and had the M$ logo in the
background. I think I know what the problem was. I do believe it was
Outpost, but don't quote me on that! :-)

Anyway, they're downloading as we speak!

Thanks!

---
It's lights OUT for you viruses!