[windows2000] Re: Mmmm, read only attributes after restoring from a CD

  • From: "Andrew L Shriner" <drew@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 15:45:40 -0500

After you've moved the files back from a CD to a read-write media
device, you can highlight as many files or folders as you want to at one
time, inside Explorer. After you've done that, right click on any one of
the files you've highlighted, and choose properties. You are able to
uncheck the read only attribute in that screen.

Andrew

--
Andrew L Shriner
drew@xxxxxxxxxxxx