[windows2000] Re: Microsoft network

  • From: <SEspeseth@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 15:12:01 -0500

Make sure the username is in the form of destination machine\user-id, and not
using the machine name that you are coming from. Also, make sure that you have
file sharing turned on from properties on my network places-properties of local
area connection-file and printer sharing, and that you have a share created on
the machine you are trying to access.