[windows2000] Microsoft Terminal Services under Entire Network

  • From: "Rod Falanga" <rfalanga@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <WINDOWS2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 09:24:03 -0600

I did a wipe and load of Windows XP Pro on my PC at work.  I've noticed
that in the Windows Explorer, under My Network Places | Entire Network,
there is something called "Microsoft Terminal Services".  On my system,
there is nothing under that.

I know, from having used it, what Microsoft Terminal Services is (or at
least the Terminal Services Client).  But I don't know what this is in
My Network Places | Entire Network.  What IS that, and how do I use it?

Rod Falanga
http://amci.unm.edu