[windows2000] Re: Messenger Service

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 14:43:06 -0400

the top of the box says "Messenger Service"
for kicks I turned off the alerter service too and they are still
popping up.  the time on these is old too.  The condition causing the
alerts has been resolved.  There are hours old.  It looks like it
started popping alerts and then did so every couple seconds for a few
hours.

Greg