[windows2000] Re: Memory Hog

  • From: "Ray at home" <listray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 18:39:57 -0400

I often find that the figures don't add up right.  This is why I never
tell accountants about the task manager.  Sorry for misunderstanding you
Brian.  I believe you when you say you know how to use the task manager.
;]

If you have the W2K Resource Kit - as we all should - take a look at:

Clearmem.exe
Leakyapp.exe

I think some applications just suck at freeing up memory.

Ray at home