[windows2000] Memory Hog

  • From: "Brian Hoppe" <bhoppe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "windows2000 list" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 16:20:23 -0500

I have a client who is running SQL server.  They have 1 GB of RAM.  Looking
at the performance monitor, it shows about 1.3 GB being used.  Appx. 800MB
of this is SQL server.  There are some other apps running, but this only
accounts for up to 900 MB of RAM.  My question is, is there any way to know
where the extra 400MB is being eaten up?  Is there a program that I can use
that will show me more detail about what programs are using what memory?

Thanks,
Brian