[windows2000] Re: Mapping drives the right way

  • From: "Jeff Stockard" <JStockard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 16:20:27 -0400

We use Kix in our environment.  We put users into groups using Active
Directory.  Then we have a Kix script in the NETLOGON directory.  The
syntax for mapping drives that we use is posted below.  If there are
spaces in the path name, use the second IF statement.
if ingroup("Dearborn Users")
        use p:  \\Nameofserver\departments

if ingroup("Dearborn Users")
        use p:  "\\Name of Server\departments"