[windows2000] Magic Eraser success story

  • From: "Ray at home" <listray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 23:29:44 -0400

An employee at my company quit and gave back his nice new Dell laptop.
There was crap all over the screen of it.  One of the things appeared to be
a pen mark.  So, since I decided to use this laptop as my home laptop, when
I brought it home, I pulled out our Magic Eraser and wiped down the screen.
The pen mark was gone instantaneously.  Bravo Jim!!

Ray at home