[windows2000] Re: MSI Installer Error

  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 09:23:28 -0500

I'm getting the same error for what looks like Word, Excel, and Office (I know
they are the same but I'm just reading it off.  I installed Office and Project
the way the manuals tell you to do it on MS website so I don't know how this
happened either.  Would this cause slow performance?

Gunnar

Date:           11/14/2003
Time:           1:37:12 PM
User:           N/A
Computer:       CITRIX2
Detection of product '{00010409-78E1-11D2-B60F-006097C998E7}', feature
'OfficeUserData', component '{C9AF9050-C8BE-11D1-9C67-0000F81F1B38}' failed.
The resource
'HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\9.0\Common\UserData' does not
exist.

http://www.messagelabs.com