[windows2000] Re: M Drive full

  • From: "Eddie Keator" <eddiekeator@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 11:36:59 -0800

Review, burn and purge

Review the types and sizes of the users files. Some will save those executable
games or instant messengers or other crap they should have at home but not the
workstation. As a developer, I'd have three versions of an application I was
working on saved on my share drive...

Burn the users files to CDROM and purge... set size limits for users that when
they hit or exceed their limits - THEY will be the ones to manage and not you.

Just my thoughts and hope it helps

-Eddie