[windows2000] Re: Local vs Networked drive space

  • From: Rob Sharp <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 10:35:29 +0100

You may be able to use the 'subst' command.

Greg Reese wrote:
I have an app that refuses to use networked drive space. It wants local disk only. It seems like there is a way to make a networked drive appear as a local but i can't remember it. Does that sound familiar to anyone?

I'm not above slapping an HBA in the thing and plugging it into the SAN but it seems like there should be a way to fake it out.

Greg

//www.freelists.org/list/windows2000