[windows2000] Listing of all adapters

  • From: "List Account" <list.account@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 14:29:06 -0400

List,
I'm trying to find a way to list all of the adapters/vpns/duns for a given
machine (windows 2000). What I'm talking about is if you go into network
connections you see your hardware adapters, virtual adapters, any VPN's (MS
Based), and dial-up connections. Where does the system keep this
information? I've tried google, and found ways of listing just the adapters,
but I want everything that's listed within the network connections screen.

Thanks for any help,
Nathan