[windows2000] Link Pick: TechInterviews.com

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 18:52:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Everyone,

  Here is my link pick for the week.  We finally get to hire someone in our IT
department after not being able to do so for over 7 years.  I had to brush up
on my interviewing questions and found this excellent web site that addressed
everyone of my needs:

  http://www.techinterviews.com/

  I specifically like this set of questions from the site:

  http://www.techinterviews.com/?p=300

  Both employers and job seekers should find this a most useful site.

  I tried to find a person who runs this site to let them know it is good
stuff. It claims to be run by a compan called Digital Media Ventures and when
you look up them the info you get is: Digital Media Ventures LLC operates
various ventures and doesn't operate others.  : ) Funny stuff.

Jim Kenzig
    Microsoft MVP - Terminal Services
  Provision Networks VIP
CEO The Kenzig Group