[windows2000] Re: Lazy keyboard

  • From: "Brian Anderson" <BAnderson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 16:22:00 -0500

hmm... howabout booting to the recovery console with the Win2k CD and delete
the kbdclass.sys and i8042prt.sys from the winnt\system32\drivers folder and
expand the compacted ones from the i386 folder.

expand kbdclass.sy_ %systemroot%\system32\drivers\kbdclass.sys
expand i8042prt.sy_ %systemroot%\system32\drivers\i8042prt.sys