[windows2000] Lazy keyboard

  • From: "Chris Berry" <compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 19:10:38 -0700

I've got a wierd problem with a machine I've been working on. When you boot up, the keyboard works fine if you boot into DOS or go into the BIOS, but when win2k finishes booting it won't work. I've tried swapping keyboards, rebooting, etc. with no luck. It's a ps/2 keyboard, and it works fine on another machine. Has anyone experienced something like this?

Chris Berry
compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx
Systems Administrator
JM Associates

"We are successful when our bosses wonder what it is we do all day." -- Tim Mullen

Help protect your PC. Get a FREE computer virus scan online from McAfee. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963