[windows2000] Kodak 2500D Scanner Under Windows 2000

  • From: Robert Jackson <rab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To:
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 17:27:56 -0000

Hi All,

I have a bit of a problem. I'm in the process of setting up a Kodak 2500D
scanner attached via an Adaptec SCSI card to a W2K workstation (SP3).

My problem is that whenever I boot the workstation, the PC quite correctly
detects the scanner is attached. However when I try and load the drivers,
happens (i.e., it can't pick up the device drivers from the supplied CD etc)
and it gets installed as an unknown device.

I've also tried downloading the drivers from the Kodak website, again this
makes no difference.

Has anyone had similar experiences?

TIA,
Rab.
Robert Jackson                                  Phone: +44 (0) 141 332 7999
Software Engineer                                 Fax:  +44 (0) 141 331 2820
Walker Martyn Ltd
1 Park Circus Place                            Email: rab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Glasgow G3 6AH, Scotland                   Web:
http://www.walkermartyn.co.uk

The information in this internet E-mail is confidential and is intended
solely for the addressee. Access, copying or re-use of information in it
by anyone else is unauthorised. Any views or opinions presented are
Walker Martyn Ltd or any of its affiliates. If you are not the
intended recipient please contact  administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx