[windows2000] Re: Kix question

  • From: Angus Macdonald <Angus.Macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 16:44:05 -0000

Here's a snippet from my own login script. You should be able to get what
you want from it. It copies from one of two locations depending on the
existence of a second file but the syntax should be clear enough.

IF NOT EXIST("H:\%username%\wrdtmplt\normal.dot")
  "Copying Normal.Dot..."?
  md "H:\%username%\wrdtmplt"
    IF EXIST("\\nwwtsfs\tseprofiles\%username%\application
data\microsoft\templates\normal.dot")
       copy "\\nwwtsfs\tseprofiles\%username%\application
data\microsoft\templates\normal.dot" "H:\%username%\wrdtmplt\normal.dot"
       ELSE
       copy "\\nwwtsfs\normaldot$\normal.dot"
"H:\%username%\wrdtmplt\normal.dot"
    ENDIF