[windows2000] Jabber IM

  • From: "Chris Berry" <compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 11:36:58 -0800

I just finished installing the windows port of the JabberD instant messaging
server and the JAJC jabber clients here on our intranet.  The online
instructions are not that great, and I had dig around to figure it out.
Both the server and client are free.  The server says it's experimental on
the website, but it seems to working fine for me so far.  If anyone would
like my quick and dirty write up on how to set it up, please email me
offlist and I'll ship in on over.

Chris Berry
compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx
Systems Administrator
JM Associates

"For Sys Admins paranoia isn't a mental health problem, its a marketable job
skill."