[windows2000] Re: Is it possible to disable a computers domai n account at certain t imes

  • From: Angus Macdonald <Angus.Macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 15:20:18 +0100

I'm so poor with GPOs that I can't even find a logon hours entry in there
;-)

Everything I find on the web tells me how to enforce user logouts using GPOs
but not how to set the times per machine in the first place. I'm sure it
would be easier if I could just disable the computer accounts from a
scheduled task.