[windows2000] Re: Internet Only PC

  • From: "jalexander" <jalexander@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 05:07:34 -0800

I have not personally used it yet but I have heard wonderful things about a
small program called DeepFreeze.  Basically, everytime the computer is
rebooted, it is returned to its original software configuration state
regardless of what the user did.  It doesn't appear to be very expensive and I
believe you can download an evaluation version.

HTH