[windows2000] Re: Internet Only PC

  • From: "Jim Hathaway" <JimH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 09:34:38 -0700

Greg,

As far as stopping un-needed software from installing to this machine.
You may want to check out Trust-no-exe, Jim K posted a link about this
freeware previously, it's prety cool, and should stop almost everything
from getting on there.

http://www.beyondlogic.org/solutions/trust-no-exe/trust-no-exe.htm

HTH

From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Greg Reese
Posted At: Wednesday, July 28, 2004 11:49 AM
Posted To: Windows 2000
Conversation: [windows2000] Re: Internet Only PC

they never log-off.  I need to figure out an idle timer or something to
initiate it OR convince them to shut down when done.

Greg