[windows2000] Re: Internet Only PC

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 09:57:28 -0400

Mozilla should work fine for them Greg.  When they are ready to be replaced
have a look at the NetX protected units that have disk on chip.
http://www.netxinc.com/product_flexprotectpc.asp
<http://www.netxinc.com/product_flexprotectpc.asp>  Also you could look into
putting a product like Goback onto them that resets the settings back to
defaults if it gets screwed up.  This will cut down drastically on your
support calls.