[windows2000] Re: Installing Network printer accross different subnets

  • From: Wilson Richard <rbwilsoniii@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 16:01:58 -0800 (PST)

One of the first thing i'd check was gateway, subnet, connection, power all the
stupid stuff that makes you yell at someone.

"Berger, Gunnar" <GBerger@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:I hate to even ask this but does
the printer server know the gateway address?  That and check the cable.  Try
pinging it on the same subnet to verify then go to the next subnet.

Gunnar