[windows2000] Re: Inaccessible_Boot_Device Error

  • From: "Chris Berry" <compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 11:05:14 -0800

>From: Jim Walls <k6ccc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>We had a power spike in our building last night. Looks like we got off
>lucky. All our servers are fine as they are protected by UPS's. Only >one
>Windows 2000 workstation is causing us problems.
>During the boot process after displaying the Windows 2000 start-up page
>the PC blue screens with the error message:

Try Chkdsk /f/r, you may have had file corruption caused by the abrupt
shutdown.  If that doesn't work check out this article for some good info on
your error:

Chris Berry
Systems Administrator
JM Associates

"And here in our server room you can see our Beowolf Cluster of C64's that
keeps our enterprise on the very cutting edge of technology."