[windows2000] ISA Server ... Help

  • From: "Chris McEvoy" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 17:02:41 +0100

I am having trouble finishing off the configuration of ISA Server.  I
have Exchange working but cannot access OWA externally (OWA is hosted on
a different server to ISA but the same server as Exchange).  I have
followed the instructions given in the MS whitepaper but have had no
success.

I am also having trouble with the new VPN I have created.  I can browse
the ISA computer externally and but can only ping other servers and
computers on the network by their IP address and not by name.

Any help would be appreciated!