[windows2000] Re: IIS on a domain controller

  • From: Steven Peck DNET <speck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 10:28:15 -0700

Surely you can find a firewal of some type.
If nothing else, the software firewalls like zonealarm.

Also, free (software) is a very full featured firewall that can run on a 486
or better and either boot from floppy or CDRom can be found at
www.leaf-project.org (Either the Dachenstein distribution or Bering).

-sp