[windows2000] Re: IIS Virtual Directories

  • From: "Sorin Srbu" <Sorin.Srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 17:08:53 +0200

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 09:56:09 -0400, Costanzo, Ray wrote:

>Disclaimer:  I have not yet used IIS 6.
>
>Wait, did you create the virtual directories in Pub, or in the root of
>the FTP site?

In IIS Manager ftp-root. I don't see any Pub-folder in IIS Manager
root.

BW,

Sorin

# Sorin Srbu, Systems Engineer          Web: http://www.farmfak.uu.se/organisk/
# Dept of Medicinal Chemistry,          Phone: +46 (0)18-4714482 >> 5 signals
>> GSM
# Div of Org Pharm Chem,                        Mobile Phone: +46 (0)701-718023
# BMC, Box 574, Uppsala University              Fax: +46 (0)18-4714474
# SE-751 23 Uppsala, Sweden             Visit: BMC, Husargatan 3, D5:512b
#
# Public PGP key available on request.
#
# ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail
# /\
#
#
# Harmless tagline follows:
#
# BOFH excuse follows: Sticky bits on disk.