[windows2000] Re: How to tighten up your network - suggestions

  • From: Richard Bruce <richardbruce@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 16:51:29 +0000

Isn't this where I came in a couple days ago? I was the Director of Technology
for a smalll district where we had one of these. When I left, they brought him
on-board to redesign the school website. Needless to say, it's now been
re-redesigned.

Someone has to set boundaries, otherwise you're just trying to herd cats.

Richard Eells